Webinar: Corporate Governance Essentials 2015 with Tim Crudo
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 | 11:00 a.m.
Is Corporate Governance on your radar this year? Coblentz Partner and former Chief of the Securities Fraud Section of the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Tim Crudo, is partnering with emtrain to show you the pressing current issues in corporate governance, including effective risk management strategies.
This webinar will cover:
• Current SEC and DOJ priorities
• FCPA compliance and enforcement
• Recent developments in insider trading
• The importance of accurate and transparent record-keeping
• Codes of conduct, risk assessments, & compliance programs
• Corporate governance best practices
• May qualify for 60 minutes of continuing education for HRCI
• May qualify for 60 minutes of continuing education for MCLE