Seventeen Coblentz partners have been recognized by Best Lawyers in America® in its 2018 listing of the nation's top legal talent. Partners Jon Bass, Jeff Bernstein, Pam Duffy, and William Hutton have been recognized annually by Best Lawyers for over 30 years, and three new partners have been added to the 2018 listing as well: Tim Crudo, Gregg Ficks, and Julie Treppa.
Business partner Karen Frank has also received the Best Lawyers® 2018 Copyright Law "Lawyer of the Year" award in San Francisco.
Congratulations to these Coblentz attorneys for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018 guide in the following categories in San Francisco:
- Jon Bass: Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, Litigation – Real Estate
- Jeff Bernstein: Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Tax Law
- Tim Crudo: Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Pam Duffy: Environmental Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, Real Estate Law
- Phil Feldman: Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Trusts and Estates Law
- Gregg Ficks: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Karen Frank: Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Alan Gennis: Real Estate Law
- William Hutton: Tax Law
- Jeff Knowles: Commercial Litigation
- Danna Kozerski: Real Estate Law
- Barbara Milanovich: Real Estate Law
- Jim Mitchell: Trusts and Estates Law
- Harry O'Brien: Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
- Richard Patch: Litigation – Antitrust
- Julie Treppa: Non-Profit / Charities Law
- Tay Via: Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
The Best Lawyers annual guide is based on peer review and feedback from tens of thousands of leading attorneys leading lawyers who confidentially evaluate their professional peers. In 2018, Best Lawyers analyzed more than 7.4 million votes in 198 metro areas and across 145 practice areas to select more than 58,000 attorneys across the United States.